C/C++ Software Engineer in Cluj-Napoca
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The National Instruments Software R&D organization has 2017 openings in Cluj-Napoca for talented Software Engineers with a BSc degree.
As an NI Software Engineer, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to take ownership of your products and be involved in all aspects of the product development cycle. Software Engineers find that NI’s relaxed and stimulating work environment, which includes working in small feature-focused teams, fosters the type of engineering innovation that leads to our many award-winning products. Software Engineers have the opportunity to work on projects such as compilers, application user interfaces, visualization graphics, development tools, and application frameworks.
If you have excellent programming skills and a desire to work with the most talented people in the industry, then we invite you to explore a Software Engineer position at NI.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work and interact with a wide variety of NI staff in R&D software and hardware organizations, as well as employees from other business groups, including Applications Engineering, Manufacturing, and Product Marketing
- Perform research as required to specify and develop or enhance your product, or to define new products
- Specify, design, implement, and test software features and capabilities for new and existing products
- Provide technical expertise and training to Applications Engineers, Product Support Engineers, Technical Writers, customers, or other persons who use and/or support your product
- Diagnose and debug problems with your product or problems arising when your product interacts or integrates with other NI products
- Review and approve product specifications and customer user documentation for the product
In this position, you will design and develop application development software to perform a variety of functions ranging from integrated development environments, graphical and textual programming languages and editors, compilers, high-performance and multi-core program execution, data visualization, network communication, real-time operating system services, numerical algorithms, robotics, educational software, and much more. The software you create will be used by scientist, engineers, and other technical professionals to build systems that interact with the real world using measurement and control devices, such as data acquisition, motion, vision, and custom instrumentation, and that run on a wide range of computing devices, including desktops, laptops, servers, and tiny embedded and ruggedized computers.
- B. Sc. in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or software engineering
- Strong understanding of computers and high-level programming languages (C/C++)
- Thorough understanding of the following concepts and principles:
- Operating system components and design
- Computer system architecture and organization
- Data structures
- Development methodologies including object-oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of good software design and architecture principles
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work effectively in a group development environment
- Problem-solve effectively - diagnose technical issues and propose reasonable solutions; enjoy problem solving
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- Persistently drive tasks and projects to successful completion
- Take ownership of goals, project schedules
- Listen attentively and grasp fast-paced technical conversations
- Quickly learn applicable technology, systems, and products
- Passion for learning about and working with computer-industry technologies
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed