C/C++ software engineer - Aerospace
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
1500 - 2500 €
DEIMOS Space one of the leading companies in the Aerospace sector in Europe, with an extensive portfolio of projects and solutions employed at the European Space Agency and other agencies is looking for a C/C++ software engineer.
For this job, we are looking for developers with the skills and knowledge listed below:
- Studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Telecommunications, Engineering or equivalent (BA or MS degree is a plus);
- 3+ years working experience with C;
- Knowledge of C++;
- Experience with version control (Git is preferred);
- Experience with unit testing (CppUnit or similar) and static analysis tools (Cppcheck or similar);
- Experience with numerical algorithms it's a plus (physics, mathematics);
- Understanding of software development standards and methodologies (experience in an international setup and/or in the aerospace sector is a plus);
- OS: Windows and Linux. macOS/OSX is a plus;
- Experience in preparing the documentation for the assigned project (desirable);
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong programming skills;
- Good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Capability to work in Bucharest and availability for short-term travels.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python or another scripted programming language;
- Management skills;
- Career development in the Aerospace sector. You will be part of an international team that defines how the aerospace sector/programs will look for the next decades;
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home;
- Training programs in-line with the Aerospace sector requirements;
- Team-buildings, meal tickets, fruits, private health insurance at Regina Maria.
- The company office is located in Piata Victoriei.