Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Job description and project overview
We are looking for a talented C/C++ Software Developer, who:
- is interested in developing the controls systems for next generation cryogenics equipment;
- is interested in developing embedded real time applications
- wants to Apply the latest technologies in an energetic, team-based culture;
- would like to Work in modern labs with state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and in a constantly developing environment designed especially for Software professionals!
You can become an active member of a highly energetic software development team! This team designs, develops and maintains control applications using C/C++.
- Architect, Design and Develop embedded applications adapted to TI TMS family, using Code Composer Studio
- Work together with QA team to develop simulation for the embedded applications
- Maintain the developed applications
- Communicate with US based customers
- Good C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with embedded applications architecture
- Familiar with motor control
- Familiar with Analog and Digital IO
- Familiar with JTAG
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment.
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.