Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description: Software developer for Management Interface integration
- Responsibilities: The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development of the CLI Management interface
As a Software Engineer you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, creation of functional specifications, creation of high level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to creation and implementation of large new features.
- Mandatory Skills:- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
years working experience and knowledge of C technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in
years relevant work
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programing concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
ash, TCL, Python, Perl
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
- We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
- If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.