With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8. 4 billion in 2015.
C/C++ Software Architect for I IC (Iasi)
Our Software Developers for Infotainment and Connectivity have the chance to work at products for top of the range cars produced by the leading manufacturers on the market.
In their daily job our Software Developers are:
- Working with automotive gadgets and technologies of the future cars.
- Actively contributing in shaping the requirements, architecture and design of our systems.
- Learning and using state of the art software tools and hardware devices.
- Synchronizing with international teams from inside and outside the company.
- Working with real devices build in the car or with professional simulations.
- Training to master new technologies.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
In order to be successful in their job, our Software Developers have:
- Skills in C/ C++ programming languages.
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and/ or low level optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of embedded system architecture.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Good English skills in speaking, writing and listening.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team ;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Health & Wellness;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.