C/C++ Developer, Bucharest, Iasi
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Information about the client and the team:
- The customer is a leader in smart sensors that are improving the autonomy of machinery on industrial sites; It is specialized in improving industrial safety with industrial robotics;
- Technologies involved: C/C++;
- The current organization is based on Scrum Framework. The Scrum framework consists of Scrum Team and associated roles, events, artifacts. Each component serves a specific purpose and is essential to Scrum’s success and usage;
- The way of working between Pentalog and the client is designed to facilitate a very good communication and collaboration, fast feedback on the work delivered, visibility for the client on progress and performance and risk management.
- Solid technical background (at least 2 years) with C/C++;
- Experience in Embedded Linux programming, porting / optimizing code for NEON ARM architecture;
- Technical knowledge of debugging and cross toolchains usage;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written), French would be a significant plus;
- Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
• Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
• Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance.