One of our customers located in Belgium has a need for Software Developers with a background that includes .Net and Classic ASP.
- Software development utilizing Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, as well as other Microsoft tools and technologies, based on service oriented architecture.
- Writing functional specifications and system design documentation based on customer and requirement specifications.
- Debugging of SW and verifications of build solutions, investigation of technical and functional faults in the SW and providing proper solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and building applications using the Microsoft development tools
- Experience with C# and the .NET framework
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Have strong technical documentation ability
- Possess troubleshooting skills
Preferred Skill Set:
- Experience with SQL Server including database design and optimization
- XML, XSL, CSS
- Telecommunication know how
- Version control and unit testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- English (written and spoken)
- Ability to handle complex systems/environment
- Have strong time management and organizational skills to enable productivity quickly
- Have strong verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Extensive availability to travel abroad for business purposes
- Availability for travel (work done on customer premises in Belgium)
- Promotion possibilities and a career plan development;
- Work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Flexible work schedule and work from home policy
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Meal tickets; Private health insurance;