Buyer Assistant with English and German
Strada George Constantinescu, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The role is responsible for the providing assistance to offshore and onshore teams in Procurement related activities. The work is of significant importance involving a considerable amount of initiative, analytical work, and independent judgment. The person will be required to interface with all Customer Regions as well as cross functional stakeholders.
- Develop and manage relationships with key suppliers by utilizing best practices for assigned Indirect Purchasing commodities. This includes understanding of supplier lead times and capacities.
- Process Purchase orders in SAP by gathering information from Offshore teams, Suppliers and Manufacturing locations
- Meet cost savings targets, implement process improvement initiatives, and deliver to Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure proper routing of low value and emergency Purchase Requests with the remotely located Transactional Purchasing Services team.
- Actively participate with key stakeholders to develop commodity knowledge.
- Utilize Purchasing Process, including Bid list selection, RFQ development, supplier selection, obtaining sourcing approval, contract or purchase order issuance, and completion of filing requirements.
- Ensure that all sourcing, contracts, and Purchase Order transactions comply with Corporate Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
- Provide coordination and support for other buyers as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Procurement, Accounting, Business, and/or Engineering
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in negotiating, sourcing, and managing contracts.
- Experience with Indirect Purchasing is a plus
- Very good Verbal and Written German and English
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office and SAP
- Ability to travel as required.