Strada George Constantinescu, București
The role is responsible for the providing assistance to offshore and onshore teams in Procurement related activities. The work is of significant importance involving a considerable amount of initiative, analytical work, and independent judgment. The person will be required to interface with all Customer Regions as well as cross functional stakeholders.
- Develop and manage relationships with key suppliers by utilizing best practices for assigned Indirect Purchasing commodities. This includes understanding of supplier lead times and capacities.
- Process Purchase orders in SAP by gathering information from Offshore teams, Suppliers and Manufacturing locations
- Meet cost savings targets, implement process improvement initiatives, and deliver to Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure proper routing of low value and emergency Purchase Requests with the remotely located Transactional Purchasing Services team.
- Actively participate with key stakeholders to develop commodity knowledge.
- Utilize Purchasing Process, including Bid list selection, RFQ development, supplier selection, obtaining sourcing approval, contract or purchase order issuance, and completion of filing requirements.
- Ensure that all sourcing, contracts, and Purchase Order transactions comply with Corporate Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
- Provide coordination and support for other buyers as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Procurement, Accounting, Business, and/or Engineering
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in negotiating, sourcing, and managing contracts.
- Experience with Indirect Purchasing is a plus
- Very good Verbal and Written German and English
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office and SAP
- Ability to travel as required.