- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English - mandatory;
- Negotiation skills,
- Organized and creative;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and offer relevant recommendations;
- An analytical mindset with an eye for details;
- Results oriented and enthusiastic.
-Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract.;
-Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products.;
-Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure projects are completed.;
-Analysis and decides on the best commercial conditions offered by supplier;
-Check the supplier performance to achieve the quality, costs and timing objectives;
-Performs other duties as may be required and assigned.
-attractive salary package;
-private medical insurance;
-transportation to subway station;
-opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Promidea is one of the biggest international promotional companies in Europe, being established in the year 1994. We connect brands with consumers through innovative product promotions. Our clients are the biggest multinational brands, our portfolio containing names like Mondelez International (Kraft Foods), Danone, Beiersdorf, P&G and many others.