Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Purchase Order Administration:
- Process, review and confirm all requisitions.
- Source new and existing products and negotiate terms of price, quality, and delivery.
- Prompt placement of purchase orders for recording price, quality and delivery to meet Panduit specifications via Oracle, PO - Fax and phone with suppliers verifying the terms and conditions of the order as per purchasing procedures.
- Expediting of orders as required supporting schedules.
- Maintain properly organized records, files and reports for efficient, complete, timely and accurate referencing, as required by purchasing procedures.
- Elevate any issues conflict issues to corporate purchasing category management.
- Update and process price, supplier contact information and delivery changes on the Oracle database for all assigned items.
- Resolve receipt and payment discrepancies on purchase orders using the corrective action process to correct and eliminate repetitive problems.
- Deal directly with the requisitioner and the purchase order approvers to resolve details concerning specifications, quantities, price, quantity, lead-time and descriptions.
- Process request for quotes and invitations to bid for like parts from existing suppliers.
- Review Panduit’s specifications, cost, quality, delivery and service requirements with supply base.
- Review the quotations with suppliers verifying they are accurate, complete and competitive.
- Notify suppliers of quality improvements, programs and problems.
- Secure and process returned goods.
- Secure and verify corrective actions from suppliers.
- Maintain supplier performance on assigned area of responsibility at acceptable performance level.
- Trace CAR response effectiveness.
- Maintain favorable supplier / customer / end user / requisitioner working relationships consistent Purchasing Functional Charter, procedures and effective teamwork skills.
- Provide suggestions to improve the productivity, cost and quality of assigned area of responsibility.
Skills, Training, Experience Preferred:
- University Degree and 0-2 years purchasing experience
- Proficiency in use of MS Office. Experience with Oracle navigation preferred.
- Good communication both verbal and written in English.
- Analytical, mathematical and problem solving abilities.
- Has initiative and is result oriented.
Ideal candidate can:
- Identify major tasks and responsibilities of procurement function and can identify the basic tools used by procurement professionals.
- Has a basic understanding of Request For Quotation packages, able to read basic specifications and drawings, and able to compare price quotes, etc.
- Can explain the rationale behind supplier qualification and certification.
- Understands steps and processes of supplier qualification and certification procedures.
- Can cite examples of the selection process and issues for locally relevant vendors.
- Can explain basic concepts behind the need to manage existing contracts.
- Can describe the responsibilities of contracts administration function.
- Knows how to obtain or maintain information on contracts and vendors.
Acest job nu mai este activ.