Connectronics Romania SRL, part of the CONNECT GROUP is currently looking for a Buyer for its EMS division in Oradea, Romania. Connectronics Romania provides total EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) for the professional industry. The EMS division specialises in SMD and pin-through-hole technology, and offers assembly and test services to its customers.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A University Degree (min. Bachelor level) or equivalent based on experience;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Experience with SAP, especially MM module, is desired;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Excellent organisational skills and sets priorities easily;
- A “Customer” focus and has the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working towards tight deadlines;
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail.
- You are a true team player.
You will be responsible for:
- Purchasing a variety of electronical components at a portfolio of suppliers assigned to you;
- Preparing and processing purchase orders and other relevant documents in SAP;
- Following up, and solving any issues relating to these orders;
- Corresponding with suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding the status of open orders;
- Preparing reports and summarizing data including spend analysis;
- Supporting the Sales and Technical departments with quotations for tenders;
- Handling and monitoring claims to factories and vendors.
You will report to the Logistics Manager and Multi Site Purchasing Manager.
We offer a varied job in an international group, which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.