Business/ Systems Analyst (Bucharest Branch)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
You will be part of a team with the following key responsibilities:
- Business Process Analysis & Modelling
- IT Requirements Analysis and System Definition (use-cases, functional and non-functional requirements)
- Involvement to Architectural Analysis and Definition
- Preparation of Test Specifications
- Production/contribution to Conceptual Data Modelling, support to Logical Data Modelling & Service Specifications
- Liaising with external stakeholders and cooperation with project teams
- Coordinating the Change Management Process
- Provision of training to the users of the systems
- University Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- At least 5 years of working experience in analysis and design of information systems or to a similar position
- Proven experience in structured methodologies and technologies, preferably RUP and SOMA
- In-depth knowledge of UML & BPMN modelling tools
- Good knowledge of XML/XSD/WSDL technologies;
- Good knowledge of data analysis and data modelling
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application development
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Fluency in Romanian (written & verbal)
- Post-graduate university degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- Knowledge in BPM standards, Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and Service Identification
- Strong analytical ability and focus towards problem solution
- Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with users and technical staff
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- Availability to travel
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation, and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: .
*Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.