Application Support with SQL (German/English)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
- Interface with reporting experts within the Record to Report department and with the internal clients / users to clearly understand the requests for the application in scope.
- Integration of management requirements with the central Deutsche Telekom platforms (using standard software tools).
- Act as 1st level support (hotline & mailbox) & 2nd level support for reporting system maintenance.
- User Accounts administration for the systems in scope.
- Ensure data accuracy & consistency and execute regular maintenance activities for system in scope.
- Prepare and deliver ad-hoc requirements on Operational Coordinator Team Leader / Internal client’s demands.
- Robotic Automation for processes where computer software drives existing enterprise application software in the same way that a user does.
- Graduate degree in studies of business administration or information systems.
- At least 1 year of practical experience for junior position and 3 years for senior position.
- Business experience in controlling, accounting, management reporting.
- Power user experience with management information systems / reporting systems.
- Knowledge about the central key performance indicators used within a big company.
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues.
- Experience with atomized processes and robotics.
- Language: fluent in English
- Proactivity towards customer service is essential;
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
- A thorough and methodical approach to work;
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication;
- Knowledge sharing - active contributor.
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.