Business System Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani)
- Interface with reporting experts within the Record to Report department in Germany
and with the internal clients / users to clearly understand the requests for the application in scope.
- Integration of management requirements with the central Deutsche Telekom platforms (using standard software tools).
- Act as 1st level support (hotline & mailbox) & 2nd level support for reporting system maintenance.
- User Accounts administration for the systems in scope.
- Ensure data accuracy & consistency and execute regular maintenance activities for system in scope.
- Prepare and deliver ad-hoc requirements on Operational Coordinator Team Leader / Internal client’s demands.
- Robotic Automation for processes where computer software drives existing enterprise application software in the same way that a user does.
- Graduate degree in studies of business administration or information systems.
- At least 1 year of practical experience for junior position and 3 years for senior position.
- Business experience in controlling, accounting, management reporting.
- Power user experience with management information systems / reporting systems.
- Knowledge about the central key performance indicators used within a big company.
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues.
- Experience with atomized processes and robotics.
- Language: fluent in English
- Proactivity towards customer service is essential;
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
- A thorough and methodical approach to work;
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication;
- Knowledge sharing - active contributor.