Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Business System Analyst
Dell Information Technology is seeking talented Business Systems Analysts to join our dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In Dell Financial Services IT you will team up with multinational agile feature teams in the design, development and delivery of software that empowers our global credit adjudication solutions with new capabilities.
At Dell Financial Services (DFS), our mission is "To deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience." Founded in 1997, DFS facilitates customer financing of products and services sold by Dell and its partners through consumer and small business revolving loans and fixed-term business loan and lease financing in North America and Europe.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Transform Business Goals into Product Visions that are challenging, realistic and achievable: Works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes work on solutioning the needs into IT. Demonstrate new functionality to showcase achievements.
- As a Product Owner create and maintain a Prioritized Backlog with at least 3 sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Eager to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. Gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs.
- Create and maintain detailed and well written MBIs, Features and users stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties. Utilize systems of record (eView, Changepoint, TFS) to measure progress and quality.
- Build solid understanding of the users, market place, competition and current and future capabilities of his/her domain: Fosters an open, trusted channel of communication with the business partners and actively seeks understanding of future trends in the domain from multiple sources.
- Product Ownership: Understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each release.
- Partner with the Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Visions into Product Releases: Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints.
- Communicate with precision: Crafts high-quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums.
- Undergraduate degree and 5-7 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record of delivery in highly matrixed environment and extensive experience in direct communication with executive leadership (Business and IT)
- Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner.
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: Oracle OSB/SOA/BPEL, .NET and Oracle PL-SQL.
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Certified Product Owner Credential
- Understanding of SOA design principles and best practices experience using enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs, XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs, creating, validating, debugging and consuming XML and JSON
- Experiencing developing applications with .NET, SOA and Oracle and using Microsoft TFS for requirements management
- Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Acest job nu mai este activ.