Functional Support Engineer
You will work on one of the Regpro products and you will be responsible for the analysis of the customer needs, support to the customer, writing of the functional specifications and concepts.
The successful candidate will:
- Participate to product first and second line support by analyzing reported customer cases and providing resolution recommendation
- Perform non regression analysis
- Analyze test results to validate new functionalities in close collaboration with the development team.
Qualifications and Skill Set
- At least a Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) in economics or finance. Students in final years are also eligible.
- Basic understanding of financial concepts and banking instruments
- Computer literate – basic IT knowledge
- Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English, written and oral. Other languages are considered an asset
- Basic computer programming skills – considered an advantage
- Basic IT skills (Java OOP, SQL) – considered an advantage