Metro Systems Romania is looking for a passionate Business Solutions Analyst to drive the communication bridge between business experts and development teams in an Agile environment:
• Upstream: from business change request down to functional requirements specification;
• Downstream: based on a set of good business requirements down to a system design specification.
We are looking for passionate and creative colleagues who:
- Discover the underlying business objective and identify alternative ways to fulfill it;
- Document the requirements, validate and verify with the stakeholders;
- Organize the requirements (slicing, prioritization, planning, analysis of interdependencies);
- Specify requirements in terms of detailed functional design, define acceptance criteria;
- Effectively and closely communicate with stakeholders (receive and incorporate feedback);
- Perform functional testing and analysis of defects/incidents;
- Prepare and deliver of product presentations and trainings;
- Might lead small virtual teams, track progress through the project and manage change and impediments;
- Have a good ability to engage with business users and stakeholders to elicit and define requirements;
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set and looking at innovative and different ways of solving business solutions.
- Is highly organized, detail-oriented, has a strong work ethic, and teamwork skills.
- Has the ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
At least 3 years of experience in business/system analysis and implementation of IT projects;
Core skills: good listener, facilitator, strong communicator in virtual settings; problem solving skills; critical thinking skills;
Business analysis skills: strong analysis skills, documentation and specification skills;
Key soft skills: Relationship-building skills, self-managing, managing ambiguity;
Specific skills: university degree in IT or similar (mathematics), work experience in Agile environments, building logical data models and use-cases;
English – advanced level in oral and written communication.
Prior experience in retail processes or in accounting would be an advantage;
Prior experience in designing and implementing solutions for a variety of technologies and architectures (SQL/noSQL, monoliths/micro-services) would be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package like:
- Flexible working time;
- Minibus transfer for the daily commuting to work;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Lunch tickets (15 Ron/work day);
- Free Medical subscription;
- Private pension;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Life insurance;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area with ping pong and foosball;
- Chair Massage, Yoga , Pilates, Body posture - in the building
- Free Bookster account;
- And…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.