Linux Automation Specialist
Senior (5-10 ani)
Your day to day:
The Business Protection Specialist contributes through the development, scripting, automation and resolving issues activities to the Patching and Vulnerabilities programs, which aim to reduce the risk of internal/external cyber-attacks and increase security levels by keeping VF infrastructure and services compliant to security requirements.
The Business Protection Specialist will provide tool set and support for vulnerability remediation, monitoring, patching activities management, reporting for management teams. He / She will be working for scripting and maintaining scripts, operating & improving the security solutions and applications.
The Business Protection Specialist will need to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the tool implementation, working with SME and experts towards the overall tool strategy of the Security Teams, with focus on scripting, automation and security.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Scripting, maintaining & automation of scripts for the managed Security platforms
- Provide technical analysis and recommendations to customers
- Contribute to technical documentation, deliver with commitment according to the agreed time / complexity estimations
With these values and skills, you are a great candidate:
- Good experience in IT Administration & Operations with knowledge of UNIX based systems (3-5 years)
- Good Knowledge of Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX Shell Scripting ( sh, ksh, bash, sed, awk)
- Webservices (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of security best practices for systems administration, QA practices and procedures
- Experience in producing technical documentation
- Fluent in English and ability to work in a team locally and virtually
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server OS
- General knowledge of HTML, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of BMC Truesight Server Automation suite (Compliance & Reporting)
- Experience with Network Architecture, Technologies and Infrastructure: proxy, routing, DNS, load balancers, network services and protocols, ssh proxying/tunneling, LDAP client, VLANs, NTP
- Experience with Veritas Cluster, VMware virtualization
- Knowledge of Perl and / or Ruby.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2/3 day per week depending on the project
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.