Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Business Process Consultant
With over employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in the Benelux. Cegeka develops, implements and manages IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. Cegeka is also present in several other countries in Europe (Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Romania) and is growing fast in all these countries, especially in Romania.
In Romania (Bucharest) Cegeka counts more than 300 colleagues already, planning to, at least, double the headcount in 2 years time.
About 50% of the Romanian colleagues are involved in Application development, 50% are involved in monitoring, remote infrastructure management, datacenter activities as well as certain competence-specific engineering activities.
As Business Process Consultant, you will be focused on enhancing the effectiveness of the organization by linking business strategy to business processes and flows. You will collaborate with operational and management teams, acting as a driver towards process improvements that have an impact at division level.
You will be part of the Quality & Compliancy team and report directly to the teamlead of this team.
What you have to do:
- Act as point of contact for all internal and external audits within our divisions
- Ensure our division is compliant with following standards: ISO9001, ISISAE3402
- Act as contact for internal audit division on Cegeka group level
- Ensure all teams within our divisions comply with the Cegeka Management System on Cegeka group level
- Process owner of Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery/Response Procedure of our division
- Ensure process documentation is up-to-date and reviewed quarterly
- Organize regular excercises related to BCM and DRP
- Act as point of contact to BCM on Cegeka group level
- Process owner of our Continuous Improvement process
- Coordinate the process to ensure it’s effectiveness, thus interacting with a variety of different roles within our division
- Implement and run idea management within our division
- Actively work on improvement proposals, which could span over all quality domains (reporting, processes, tooling)
- Develop a process improvement plan and drive efficiency by executing the described process improvements.
- Working experience in any of the domains described above in ICT infrastructure environment;
- ITIL Foundation certification, any other ITIL Service Lifecycle certification (Service Operations, CSI) are a plus;
- Experience and proven ability in implementing improvement initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain strong relationships with different roles within a service organization;
- A problem solving attitude;
- The ability to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- A demonstrated commitment to upholding high professional standards;
- The ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making;
- The willingness to learn, improve and adapt;
It would be nice to have:
- Knowledge about process improvement techniques (LEAN/6 Sigma);
- Experience in the dynamic of a cross-cultural organization;
- Experience with Business Process Modelling;
- Experience with assisting during ISO audits.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team ;
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days according to internal policies;
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers;
- Meal tickets;
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription;
- Massage within the company premises;
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.);
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to internal policies);
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.