Business Process Analyst SAP FICO
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Supporting FI (finance) & PS (project system) business users with technical problems;
- Working with other functional teams to solve cross-functional issues;
- Resolve incidents and deliver enhancements in the Finance and Project Systems domain meeting the defined support SLA’s and KPI’s;
- Preparing training manuals for employees; writing functional specifications and assist with training delivery;
- Supports day-to-day operation in assigned process area by responding to requests for research or minor changes to workflow.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree;
- 4+ years of overall SAP experience with business analysis, project management and production support skills;
- Outstanding knowledge of entire SAP modules and software testing procedures;
- Strong business interaction experience, understanding their needs and goals and creating functional requirements and testing;
- Strong knowledge of SAP finance module;
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills;
- Excellent spoken & written English skills.
- Interact with all finance departments such as Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Banking, Treasury, Statutory and project teams;
- Communicate cross master data domain issues to master data governance organization for consistency of policy.
- Support the monthly close in accordance with the company's closing procedures
- Solve the tickets according to the priority, based on business requests
- WBS elements, Networks, CATS, Labor confirmations, Cost & revenue planning, Results analysis, Settlements;
- Support critical applications and interfaces like Vendor invoice management (VIM), Payment hub, DSPP and Travel& Expense solutions.