Reporting Analyst (Temporary Contract)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more on
Role, Purpose, and Scope
Administrative role supporting UK Business Performance & Reporting Manager who is based in our Iasi office.
The role includes support tasks in completing management reports, driving improvements in profit generation, reporting business results accurately and on time.
- Support adherence to the UK management process for Business Performance Reporting in order to ensure timelines and content quality measures are met.
- Assist in preparation for UK Country reviews which represent the UK Business Performance and Commercial Group – ensure any Business Performance Reporting, collated from different sectors and Business Applications is consistent in format and approach
- Support programmes to drive improvements in UK data used for Business Performance Reporting
- Assist UK Sector Commercial Leads in collation of Sector Level Reporting for the UK Business
- Build good working relationships with counterparts in other business units and commercial teams to ensure we remain aligned on protocols and offer support to wider teams if appropriate on new developments or extending programme reachMaintenance and development of cost analysis tool (access database).
To support enhancement of all elements of reporting within the UK Commercial Group including;
- Analyse submission responses as they come in over the month from individuals and collate a consistent return.
- Challenge missing or inaccurate information
- Report discrepancies or issues back to contributor and Reporting Manager
- Interface with stakeholders to build relationships and trust allowing open discussion on items to submit.
- Support reporting calendar and sub timelines to ensure on time delivery of reports for UK
- Enhance and create graphics to aid format and style of reports including Excel and Powerpoint submissions.
- Support one-off projects as required by the business in relation to reporting and process improvement.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in data through to source
- Collate responses for the following programmes;
- Opportunities and Risks, Red sites (loss making accounts), Low Margin sites, Productivity tracking, headcount
- Extraction and data cleanse of UK cost data into the Cost Analysis Tool (Access Database)
- Development of Cost Analysis Tool to enable better contract level reporting which would be available to the wider UK business
- Management of UK asset management program which supports redeployment of devices to achieve best return on investment
- Be able to provide cover for UK Reporting Manager
- Personable and trustworthy communicator at all business levels.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to create good working relationships with other employees
- Experience working with Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
- Ability to manipulate data and present as Business Information
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills – including English to a fluent level
- Able to communicate effectively with internal Customers in English
- Ability to work across a variety of departments and functions to achieve objectives
- Must be willing to commit to international travel on occasion
- Process improvement skills and an understanding of business processes