Business Performance Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Role, Purpose, and Scope
The purpose of the role is to be the key contact for the Annuity Business, which consists of approxdeviceustomers and circa $115m of annual revenue. The role will be responsible for understanding the business hydraulics, trends, impacts and providing support to the sales teams in new and renewal deal pursuits.
The role will also provide support for UK Business Performance & Annuity Manager who is based in our Iasi office.
Key tasks include completing management reports, driving improvements in profit generation, reporting business results accurately and on time. The role also provides holiday and sickness coverage for the BP&A Manager.
- Analyse and interrogate finance data on Annuity business and provide insight into key trends
- Review contract level performance and understand reasons for low margin and red contracts
- Support sales in new and renewal deal pursuits
- Point of contact for customers
- Implement process and notifications for price increases
- Review product mix and inform customers and internal stakeholders when products become end of life
- Work across various areas of the business to drive profitability of the Annuity business
To support enhancement of all elements of reporting within the UK Business Performance and Annuity Group including;
- Collate responses for the Profit improvement program – including Red sites (loss making accounts), Low Margin contracts, End of Life products, Price increases
- Extraction and data cleanse of UK cost data into Qlikview
- Challenge missing or inaccurate information
- Report discrepancies or issues back to contributor and Line Manager
- Interface with stakeholders to build relationships and trust allowing open discussion on business performance
- Work closely with finance teams to understand contract and country performance of business sector
- Work closely with sales to support new business and profitable extensions to existing customer
- Enhance and create graphics to aid format and style of reports including Excel and Powerpoint submissions
- Support one-off projects as required by the business in relation to improving processes and business performance
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in data through to source
- Development of standardised Annuity Reporting to enable better contract level reporting which would be available to the wider UK business to aid better business decision making
- Be able to provide cover for Line Manager
Background, skills, experience and qualifications
- Personable and trustworthy communicator at all business levels.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to create good working relationships with other employees
- Experience working with Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
- Ability to manipulate data and present as Business Information
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills – including English to a fluent level
- Able to communicate effectively with internal Customers in English
- Ability to work across a variety of departments and functions to achieve objectives
- Must be willing to commit to international travel on occasion
- Process improvement skills and an understanding of business processes
Role specific competencies and requirements
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access, Outlook
- Good attention to detail