Detalii loc de munca
Business Partner Controlling Germany (m/f/d)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Are you looking for a new challenge in controlling in which you will support the management of KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA in introducing and implementing operational and strategic business goals? Do your strengths include preparing financial analyses and advising management?
Then take your next career step with us as Business Partner Controlling Germany - Sugar Beet (m/f/d).
In this function you will primarily be responsible for controlling the activities of the sugar beet business unit of KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA and other German sales companies. This includes controlling sales, cost of sales, production and distribution costs as well as investments.
Aditionally, you will be responsible for scrutinizing the existing status quo in controlling, continuously analyzing and proactively improving existing controlling processes and evaluating opportunities and risks - in close cooperation with other business partner teams as well as other, related departments.
The position is permanent and full-time. The starting date of this position is as soon as possible.
The place of work is Einbeck, Southern Lower Saxony.
Your tasks - Challenge meets Responsibility:
- You will carry out planning and forecasting processes in which you will be supported by KWS' Global Transaction Center (GTC) and the Controlling Expert Hubs; by questioning assumptions and evaluating opportunities and risks, you will support the achievement of business targets.
- You will record and evaluate the requirements and inquiries made to Controlling and resolve them largely with the aid of standardized processes and reports; you will be supported in this by the Expert Hubs and the Global Transaction Center (GTC)
- You will also be responsible for regularly discussing business and project developments with the relevant managers and monitoring the corresponding measures
- Proactively providing high quality analysis to support management decisions in the context of operational and mid-term management of the business
- Support (quarterly) annual close processes according to appropriate process and timelines
- You will perform project controlling to support the respective project management in the function
- Together with the management you develop scenarios for changed as well as new processes, projects or business models
Your Profile - Competence meets Personality:
- academic degree in economics / business administration / finance or a comparable course of study
- sound professional experience in sales and production controlling
- agricultural background desirable
- experience in project management
- very good user skills in relevant IT systems (Microsoft, SAP FI/CO, etc.) as well as MS Project, MS Power BI and/or SAP Analytics Cloud
- very good organizational skills and an independent way of working
- desire to develop further in a dynamic environment
- excellent customer orientation and entrepreneurial thinking
- fluent German and English skills (written and oral)
You can look forward to:
- Targeted further training measures such as participation in our Business Partner Academy.
- As a family-run company, we live a culture with the values of team spirit, closeness and trust, independence and foresight.
- True to the motto "Make yourself grow!", we promote individual professional and personal development.
- As a basis, we offer excellent work equipment (ergonomic workstations, multiple monitors, air conditioning), a fully subsidized canteen and sufficient free parking at the site.
- We create the appropriate framework conditions for you: capital-forming benefits, company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, childcare allowance, job bike.
Advance your career and grow with KWS in your tasks! We look forward to receiving your digital application (cover letter, resume) via our job portal.
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methodsemployees represent KWS in more than 70 countries. For more information please visit our website. Follow us on LinkedIn.