Business Operations & Reporting Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Working Hours: 3PM – 12AM RO (flexible)
The GSCO (Global Sales and Consulting Operations) team has responsibility for Sales Quoting, Sales Support Model, Cloud Renewals Systems & Processes and Cloud Framework Engagement.
The Cloud Renewal Business Operations & Reporting Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on Cloud Renewals for both SaaS and Tech. Primary focus will be on Cloud Renewal Automation. The Analyst should be knowledgeable about Oracle renewal practices, analyzing large data sets, and transforming it into actionable data which the Analyst can present to executives. The Analyst should be prepared to present directly to senior leadership and field ad hoc analysis requests in addition to scheduled reporting processes.
- Advance reporting and analytics with Subscription, Pipeline & Store Renewal Automation Reports
- Drive standardization of reporting through our existing BI platforms . Sales Intelligence or Global Data Warehouse (GCW)
- Identify system/process gaps through reporting analysis and process knowledge and make appropriate recommendations for a remediation plan
- Prepare monthly KPI reports in support of different business units and be prepared to present results to senior leadership
- Identify and analyze potential data quality issues with renewal automated contracts
- Any other projects as requested by Snr management
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 6+ years Reporting/Sales Ops or other highly analytical role
- Data Analysis experience – Excel, BI/SI tools, Apex, etc.
- Experience presenting analysis through PowerPoint to executive leadership
- Flexible, positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience working cross functionally with internal teams
- Ability to work independently and successfully across global and virtual teams
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field and advance degree/certification preferred