At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevIT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Responsible for the execution of operational processes across the end to end business cycle, sales and/or Delivery functiowithin a defined function which may include:
quote and configuration, pricing, bid/win proposal, quota setting, crediting, and measurement of sales compensation, services engagement, contract management, order management, support project reviews, building business forecast and provide “ad-hoc” reporting required by management.
Measures, reviews and analyses for efficiency and effectiveness of defined processes.
Accountable for operational performance based metrics and agreed upon service level objectives/agreements as well as ensuring adherence to Micro Focus policies and compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Support Management on Forecast processes: ensure to prepare the information/reports required in advance and build the forecast reports based on the tools defined, to follow the forecast processes required by the business. Identify risks. Analyze Forecast variance, Proactive detect issues/risks, opportunities, Control and track mitigation plans execution
- Order booking support / Manage Debooks / Letter of Commitment (LOC), interface with Client Principals (CPs,) and other departments like ECOs, Rev-Rec, etc.
- Provide Operational support to the Sales and/or Delivery teams
- Support bid and SOAR process
- Managing Compensation, Commission queries/resolution
- Solving project questions, issues, acting as interface with other stakeholders (ECO, finance, Rev Rec, GRRO), creation of internal WBS, SWIPPER support when required, etc.
- Run the Month/Q End close processes: actuals vs forecast analysis, bottom up variance, Tracking residual, 3p, OSCtime reporting. Data Consolidation, analysis, detect deltas and work with key stakeholders to solve issues
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to Support Management team on the reports/analysis required, like OSC reports, orders and Pipeline analysis & Reviews, Trend analysis, variance reports, utilization, residual, presales WBSs, backlog, etc.
- Process governance and improvement:
- Ensure to communicate to the team and run the process in adherence with our business policies: VSOE, Order booking, LOC, Rev Rec, etc.
- Review/Challenge current processes and propose improvement ideas
- Planning process: Support Named account and quota deployment
- Managing EMEA / WW programs / special requests
- Understand business issues and makes appropriate recommendations by applying subject matter expertise
- Introduction/improvement of new processes/ tools
- Audit support, when required
Education and experience required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 3-5 years of experience in a business related function, preferably ECO or finance
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong communication skills (. written, verbal, presentation).
- Mastery in English and any other second foreign language will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge and skills with business applications (., Excel).
- Knowledge of Micro Focus tools, like SFDC, Open Air, Netsuite would be very valuable
- Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
- Understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Developing business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.