Testing Specialist for Databases
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Specific responsibilities :
- Specific delivery responsibilities
- Defines database testing approach and Test Target, prepares Test Analysis, describes Test Scripts and Test Cases and identifies needs for environment setup and test data. Identifies potential risk.
- Supports and/or validates the testing plan and prepares analytical inputs from testing team into the solution/project documentation and prepares PT/FAT testing strategy in collaboration with the other involved teams.
- Collaboration and alignment
- Contributes to an efficient communication within the team as well as among other departments.
- Collaborates with other IT division/departments, enterprise architecture, release management and project management units in order to align execution of all necessary steps to deliver the project/CR.
- Business knowledge
- Knowledge about banking and banking products is a plus but not a must
- Understanding and knowledge of some business domains
- Technical knowledge
- Experience with IT development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies for data is a plus
- Experience in Test design, test analysis and test execution
- Understanding common data and data solutions errors and problems
- Experience with Test management tools
- SQL / PL SQL entry, medium or advanced level
- Professional behavior
- Ability to relate with others and to adapt to different working environments, teamwork, communication skills
- Organization skills and efficient management of time
Salary : very generous but based on experience.