Adresa/ adresele jobului
The Test Analyst is a member of the Data Warehouse Testing team working on new, emerging, and existing software products. The candidate must be able to ensure the product meets the needs specified in the requirements, preparing, executing and reporting the results of an acceptance test plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of Quality Assurance experience testing commercial software
- 1 year of hands on test with data warehouse
- Experience in Banking industry would be considered an advantage for the candidate
- Experience with Oracle databases and writing SQL queries
- Experience in Data warehouse/Business Intelligence testing would be considered an advantage for the candidate
- Experience with automated data warehouse testing tools (DbUnit, DbFit, the SQL Developer Unit Test tool, or Quest Code Tester for Oracle)
- Testing experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with any defect tracking systems, version control systems and test management systems
- Strong analytical skills (ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions), organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (functional, end to end, regression testing) required)
- Experience with keyword and data driven test automation
- Must be a self-starter and a quick study
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- English proficiency is a must (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- 1-2 years of SQL developer experience would be considered an advantage for the candidate
- Software testing certifications or training would be considered an advantage for the candidate
- Experience on Java based application testing, with basic Java programming or Java scripting skillset.
- Understanding of Risk Based testing
- Create detailed test plan, test strategy and test cases based on requirements
- Create traceability matrix and identify test coverage
- Create, maintain and execute test automation scripts
- Create, maintain and execute manual test cases
- Create effort estimates that balance business and technical needs
- Collaborate with software engineering as needed to resolved problems and identify root cause of product defects
- Contribute to project progress reports and testing metrics
- Assist in maintaining project schedules
- Assist developers with debugging defectsProd tickets by reproducing them in the Test Environment.
- Implement and maintain regression test suite of test requirements, labs and cases.
- Review and define acceptance criteria based on the business units requirements
- Review business units requirements and provide input in clarifying them
- Collaborate in augmenting the testing team documentation/knowledge base structure
• Good job perspective for the future
• Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Health insurance coverage
• Lunch tickets