One of the world’s leading system manufacturers of carton packaging and filling machines for beverages and food with about 5,100 employees in 40 countries is looking for a new member of the Global Marketing Department for a Marketing analyst (Business Intelligence Specialist) role.
- Bachelor or Master in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing;
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English, any other European language would be an advantage;
- At least 2-3 years experience in an industrial company, consulting or market research company;
- Experience in market research, customer insights or business intelligence in an international company including working across geographical boundaries;
- Very good skills in MS Excel and Powerpoint and ideally Think Cell;
- Experience in creating and working with pivot tables;
- Experience in desktop research and looking behind the figures.
-Support the team in analysing markets and competition, in preparing consumer researches and in creating presentations to our Management and also customers;
- Support the local Marketing team in their strategic market forecast and drive/coordinate the process within Europe;
- Understand the reasons behind changes in the market by interpreting numbers, reports and asking questions to the team;
- Derive meaningful Management presentations from market data and reports;
- Track competitive offers;
- Conduct ad hoc research for the team.