Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day acrolients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a
The Business Intelligence Sr. Advisor serves as the business unit data steward, analyzes, interprets, maintains and reports data establishing validation and testing protocols to maintain the integrity of the data. Delivers ad-hoc data and produces regular reports and dashboard as requested by senior management in the areas such as cost analysis, finance commentaries on recurrent reports, efficiency reporting etc., while interfacing with stakeholders in Dell SecureWorks . and Romania based Centers. Develops, runs and prepares various statistical analyses and reports based on both internal and external data sources. Utilizes various software packages and tools for collecting, mining, interpreting and reporting data.
• Work with Customer’s department stakeholders to understand current and future business priorities and reporting needs.
• Report development, scheduling, execution, and dissemination using technologies such as Jasper, PostgreSQL, Tableau and Hadoop.
• Recommend new or modified reporting methods to improve Business Intelligence reporting content and completeness of information.
• Collaborate with Customer’s stakeholders to enhance the efficiency of operations through the effective implementation of metrics.
• Prepare reports and analyze existing data for trends and performance. Perform or define ad hoc report requests as needed to support business needs.
• Extract data from multiple data sources and use Business Intelligence techniques to create visually impactful reports according to the business requirements.
• Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing Business Intelligence reports from various relevant applications.
• Generate meaningful reports and design dashboards that will be used both as standalone reports and as part of a standard reporting
• Data remains consistent across the database
• Users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs
• Designs, develops and implements Business Intelligence dashboards and reports to facilitate data review and analysis.
• In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise
• Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery
• Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise
• Thorough understanding and management of business needs and expectations
• Strong quantitative, analytic and problem solving skills
• Ability to leverage industry data to perform competitive analysis and benchmarking
• Effectively communicate findings to business stakeholders
• Gain thorough understanding of Dell SecureWorks business priorities, strategy and direction
• Experience is statistical modeling is a plus
Skills & Competencies:
• Strong business acumen skills to identify distress in business systems and influence senior leadership on how to address
• Expertise in project management, budget forecast and cost & financial analysis constitutes a plus
• IT systems development skills to build systems capability that enables standardized reporting and low level strategy – would be a plus
• A willingness to jump into projects and situations with creative solutions and make sense of equivocal details
• Graduate degree and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristi