Business Intelligence QA Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Business Intelligence QA Analyst - Iasi
The Business Intelligence QA Analyst will review requirements and design documents with developers and quality assurance manager / tech lead to confirm expected functionality with technical and business needs.
- Responsible for the testing of Business Intelligence solutions in an Agile Development environment;
- Ensures the full application of all relevant QA standards to validate application functionality;
- Documents, quantifies, and fixes issues as appropriate;
- Provides on-going maintenance and support;
- Tracks and coordinates defect resolution and retesting, quantifying and mitigating risk accordingly;
- Performs root cause analysis of found defects/issues;
- Exemplifies teamwork and collaboration across all locations of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field;
- 1+ years QA experience working within an Agile development framework is preferred.
- Experience with Tableau, Cognos, Alteryx, Domo, Informatica, Power BI, QlikView or similar BI tools;
- Experience in designing and executing advanced SQL statements is required;
- Knowledge of Dashboards or Reporting QA;
- Knowledge of relational databases - can navigate and extract data;
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing, while also articulating and translating technical language to non-technical stakeholders;
- Capable of picking up and closing issue reporting tickets;
- Demonstrates and promotes creativity and innovation. Proactively seeks out alternative solutions to identified problems;
- Consults with teammates to identify all facets of an issue and generate a solution;
- Assimilates information quickly in knowledge transfer sessions.