Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are searching for a colleague for the following position:
ETL Developer in our Bucharest-based Enterprise Business Intelligence team.
- focus on the development of all data movement related procedures, currently utilising Sybase database, but migrating to MS SQL Server database and BI tools;
- implement new ideas and improvement approach after an extensive collaboration with the Business Intelligence analysts and architects
- perform requirement analyses and effort estimations within the projects and implement your solutions in an international team
- support our Business analysts at ad-hoc analyses on large data volumes, in complex data models or to extract data from the operative systems
- design, code, test, debug, document and support all types of data flows and transformation procedures consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value;
- support, enhance, and modify existing applications and code;
- solve unique and complex problems with creative approaches to ensure timely deliveries
Required Technical and Professional Skills:
- a well-rounded knowledge of data warehousing and Business Intelligence in general, of physical data modeling and techniques in particular specifically related to the requirements of data warehouses;
- knowledge of physical database implementation and tuning based on logical data models;
- a positive “can-do” attitude to work well on a team as well as independently;
- high level of creativity and technical ingenuity
- master SQL and large data volumes. You have already developed ETL flows or extensive reporting solutions and you are able to manage complex data models.
Please send your resume at .
Thank you for your application!