Business intelligence developer
With 15 million customers, 1&1 is one of the world’s leading web hosting and internet service providers, serving both private and commercial users. The company offers a wide product range, from hosting and domains to dedicated and cloud servers, e-mail and e-commerce solutions.
The technology hub in Romania is the second largest software development center of the 1&1 Group and strives to offer own innovative products for millions of customers worldwide, plus high quality maintenance and dynamic enhancements for our software.
In order to continue our success story, we need enthusiastic people, ready to take part in shaping the internet along with us.
We are searching for a colleague for the following position: BI Developer in our Bucharest-based Business Intelligence team.
In this role, you will:
- focus on the development of all data movement related procedures, currently utilizing Sybase database, but migrating to MS SQL Server database and BI tools;
- implement new ideas and improvement approach after an extensive collaboration with the Business Intelligence analysts and architects
- perform requirement analyses and effort estimations within the projects and implement your solutions in an international team
- support our Business analysts at ad-hoc analyses on large data volumes, in complex data models or to extract data from the operative systems
- design, code, test, debug, document and support all types of data flows and transformation procedures consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value;
- support, enhance, and modify existing applications and code.
- a well-rounded knowledge of data warehousing and Business Intelligence in general, of physical data modeling and techniques in particular specifically related to the requirements of data warehouses;
- knowledge of physical database implementation and tuning based on logical data models;
- ability to collaborate effectively with team and cross-functional team members;
- master SQL and large data volumes.
Thank you for your application!