We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who will figure out market and business trends for Playwing to increase profit and efficiency. Your mission will be to gather this data through a number of ways, from mining a company's computer data through software, looking at competitors data and industry trends to help develop a picture of where the company stands in the industry, where they can improve and where they can reduce costs.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Reporting: update daily report to manage internal data;
- Process data and provide quality checks in order to assess data correctness;
- Structure data and prepare reports in Excel;
- Handle various projects involving the gaming market (surveys, analysis, etc.);
- Monitor social /wap/ web portals;
- Monitor news, events, game releases and opportunities related to mobile market;
You should have:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (formula and functions, pivot tables, macro, graphic charts, etc...);
- Good command of spoken and written English and good communication skills;
- Knowledge of mobile gaming & general gaming market;
- Technical knowledge about computers, internet and related features;
- Meticulous, well-organized, hard working, proactive attitude and problem solver;
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as supervised;
- Internet search and data mining is a very big plus;
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
What we offer:
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package (in partnership with Sanador)
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX)
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers.