Business Intelligence Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We have exciting opportunities for Junior or Expert Business Analyst to help us maintain existing solutions but also looking to help us innovate and transform our Data Delivery and Products to both internal and external clients. You will work closely with the Operations Team for 1 or more client groups to deliver different products on a bi-weekly and/or monthly basis. A typical day will be providing Data In and Data Out Services, Data Processing, Data Quality Check as well as Coding Services.
We are looking for someone with a keen analytical mind, eager to explore with an eye for detail but also thorough and methodological in their approach. You will relish the opportunity to make an impact on the products you deliver by ensuring they are timely and accurate.
- An ambassador with regards to the importance of data quality to all users, highlighting issues where they are identified, and advising and implementing process change to help maintain data quality
- Ensure timely delivery of analytical files to the Operations Team
- Ensure Data Quality Checks have been observed and new ones suggested if applicable
- Ensure all Data Coding are accurate
- Support in maintaining Excel files that either is based on GfK proprietary data or on External Data sets (. company financial reports etc.)
- Support setup and create client reports for data-only products
- Support Analyst Team in preparation of the Client Releases
- Support the Operations Team with Data In and Data Out Services
- Support in Data Coding and process improvement
- Support unplanned requests from Data Advisory Team with the help of Operations Team
- Excellent XL skills - including Pivot tables and advanced functions
- PowerPivot Skills - including knowledge of DAX
- SQL Server skills - ability to create views using SQL
- Coding Skills – ability to do web searches tools to code component data
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to quickly identify the source of any data errors or performance issues
- Always seeking to be proactive in identifying potential issues and problems and taking full ownership of deliveries and one that leads in developing and designing solutions to resolve them
- The ability to understand business requirements and deliver solutions that fit these requirements
- Communicate effectively with colleagues from all levels of seniority and technical ability.
- Excellent written English
- The ability to build good working relationships with team members and the wider business
- Excellent oral skills – with the ability to communicate effectively with the Operations Team to ensure efficiency across the team