- Market research: identification, qualification and segmentation of potential clients,
- Business intelligence: identification of decision makers for potential clients,
- Competitor analysis,
- Business development support for presentations and meetings.
- Interest in IT services,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to plan, prioritize and organize workload,
- Ability to work independently,
- Good English knowledge, French is a plus
- Working in a growing company, with top professionals,
- Recognition of value,
- Premium Plus health package,
- Package for gym and massage,
- Possibility to evolve towards a Junior Business Development Manager.
Send us your resume in English to with the position in the subject field. For more information about Kepler, please visit .