Business Development Team Manager (evening shifts)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Business Development Team Manager, North & Latin America (evening shifts)
- extendable contract -
Department: Business Development – NAMER & LAD (AMERICAS)
Position reports to: Senior Manager, OU Global Business Development
Reporting positions: Business Development Representatives
Oracle University (“OU”) is one of th largest technology training providers in the world and a global leader in providing technology and services to enable learning. OU trains overGlobal students annually and offers 600+ classes per week in 291 locations throughout 89 countries globally in 28 languages.
Here is your chance to join the Oracle University AMERICAS team!
Main objective of the job:
Provides first line people management, with responsibility for the team’s customer service activities and business development across North America & Latin America countries; undertakes daily resource allocation and planning for the team, monitoring performance and ensuring compliance to the company’s policies and procedures and high customer satisfaction; responsible for achieving the team’s monthly and quarterly inbound sales target.
Business Development activity: managing incoming customer interactions with sale potential (course information, order entry, up sell etc) through 3 channels of communication – calls, e-mails and web forms & maximizing the interactions by identifying the customer’s training needs and using them for closing an inbound sale and up sell/ cross-sell.
Monitors on a regular basis the team’s performance, ensures direct reports meet their individual objectives and perform to established standards; takes timely actions to coach, develop and train direct reports in order to be able to fulfill their daily responsibilities to reach the job requirements and needed competencies.
- Organizes and distributes people at the work places, allocates other resources (. computers, software, desktops, headsets, etc.) and monitors daily activities of the team as planned and scheduled, evaluates and reports status of objective achievement and team results, takes corrective actions within departmental guidelines when needed.
- Assures team’s continuous focus on the inbound selling activities (up sell/ cross sell on incoming customer interactions) & strives towards quarterly targets achievement
- Participates in the hiring and orientation at work processes.
- Participates in internal and cross functional projects.
- Contributes to the professional development of the team members, involving them in the necessary activities, trainings and offering the specific support.
- Should ensure the team members are highly qualified, motivated and efficiently communicate with the other teams.
- Evaluates the team members’ performance and makes the appropriate recommendations according to the departmental appraisal standards;
- Is proactive, contributes with ideas in order to improve the team and department activities and performance.
- Fulfills periodical / ad-hoc reports for the management team and / or other internal customers based on the requests.
- Acts as first escalation level and solves as quickly as possible for the Business Development Representatives within the team, difficult service issues escalated from staff by following company policy.
- Communicates the Company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensures full understanding among team members.
- Is responsible to ensure the quality standards at the team level are met.
- Replicates Customer Success best practices across countries within the team and ensures that process documentation is continuously updated.
- Experience in a team leading/ supervision/ management role
- Experience in a Customer Service/ Sales team leading/supervision role – preferred
- Experience in Customer Service/Business development/Sales
- Fluency in English is a must; one of other European languages is a plus;
- University degree;
- Enthusiasm & dedication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Planning & organizing skills with high attention to detail
- Adaptive to change and with high ability of working under deadlines
- Excellent computer skills (. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, and Oracle Applications);
- Ability to multi-task, including juggling and prioritizing numerous projects at the same time, often under strict time constraints;
- Business acumen;
- Results oriented, being able to deliver excellent results even under tight deadlines;
- Good negotiation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity of working in a dynamic multicultural and multilingual business environment characterized by high customer focus, speed, change, and constant evolution.
- Multiple training opportunities and personal development in an international working environment.
- Competitive salary, including incentives based on performance and benefits.