Go2Markets is expanding its operations is looking for Business Development Sales Representative (BDSR).
The Business Development Sales Representative (BDSR) sells a subset of the company’s products and services to small and medium sized prospects. Reporting to the CEO, the BDSR closes and implements growth opportunities of moderate complexity within an assigned geography.
• Prospects and acquires new customers from an assigned geography area.
• Travels to develop the business in Eastern Europe region.
• Negotiate and close business deals
• Retain existing customers by building a confident and long term partnership
• Perform demonstrations of the products to potential clients and assist the clients during the pilot (testing) phases
• Refers opportunities for growth in products and services to other company sales resources as appropriate.
• Manages new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
• Manage the customers he acquires following a successful implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience
• University degree in Business or relevant area
• Good level of English
• Experience in IT/ Telecom / High-Tech domains.
• Minimum two years of outside sales experience in a business-to business sales environment
• Proven track record of success in business and sales management
• Very good negotiation skills
• Results oriented
• Good analytical skills with ability to communicate complex ideas
• Self starter, self motivated, dynamic and highly organized
We are offering:
• Motivating salary (fixed + commission)
• Young and dynamic working environment
• Development opportunities
About our company
We are a very dynamic company, with proven success of bringing into European market cutting-edge products and services, for over 15 years. With investments of more than 20 mil Euro we have generated revenues of over 350 mil Euro in 25 countries.
We are specialized in bringing to Europe top high-tech solutions from the no. 1 Technology Innovation country, Israel, but not only.