Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
The British Council Romania teaching centre teaches a range of Young Learner (kindergarten, primary, and secondary young learner) and Adult courses in premises in the centre of Bucharest and partnership locations.
• Develop the off-site corporate clients portfolio ensuring quality provision of language courses
• Develop the teaching business in Bucharest by setting up and overseeing development of branches / Partner schools (either stand-alone or in partnership premises)
• Monitor growth and ensure appropriate staffing and marketing actions to develop the businesses
• Monitor income and surplus to ensure profitability of new centres
• Research business development opportunities outside Bucharest
What would be your main responsibilities:
• To acquire new corporate clients to ensure business growth in line with current plan
• To monitor and ensure smooth running of the activities in existing partner and rented premises in line with British Council policies ( eg Health and Safety, Child protection etc)
• to research and identify potential locations for a new branch (socioeconomic profile, competitors analysis, access by public transport, rental costs)
• to create and maintain an appropriate and financially sustainable staffing model balancing business and customer needs
• to ensure appropriate promotional provision for opening and expansion of premises
• to contact potential partners in these locations (local schools and kindergartens etc.), to undertake scoping exercise, to lead on negotiations with partner and set up partnership operation
• stand-alone options:
• to carry out a scoping exercise (including financial modelling) and investigate rental options in the chosen area
• to identify suitable property, draw up initial cost plan, prepare business case
• to liaise closely with Academic Manager to establish appropriate academic offer.
• to undertake research into options outside the Bucharest region; conduct exploratory visits/follow up on leads, where appropriate
Other important features or requirements of this post:
• Occasional travel out of Bucharest for training and meetings.
• Occasional attendance at evening or weekend networking functions
Duration: 1 year – maternity cover
Working hours: Full-time
• Private medical insurance;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Positive and enthusiastic team;
• Multicultural working environment.
The closing date for applications is 20 August shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will have to pass an English language test before the interview. We only accept applications which follow the guidelines and the official application form. We do not accept CVs or other documents.
Thank you for your interest!