Business Development Executive
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1200 - 2000 €
Company profile: DataDiggers is a provider of online access panels and a fast-growing market research agency specialised in conducting online surveys internationally. We currently own 22 proprietary panels in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and we serve clients around the world from our offices in Romania, Canada and India.
Main task: developing our business to clients based in Western Europe, with main focus on those in UK, France and Germany. Your main tasks will be: acquiring new clients, promoting our services to prospects, strengthening our connection with current customers as well as developing new business relationships.
Work schedule: full time, starting at 9 AM, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all local public holidays
- continuous reaching out to prospects using email, phone, Skype and LinkedIn, with the purpose of promoting our services and introducing DataDiggers to potential new clients
- setting up face to face meetings with strategic clients and occasionally traveling to their offices to hold presentations, have business lunches etc.
- attending market research trade shows, networking with prospects and meeting clients
- manage the relationship with current customers to increase the volume of business coming from their end
- maintain an updated record on clients in company's CRM
- handling strategic quotation requests from time to time
- producing reports on your work.
- at least 3 years of sales/business development experience in the market research industry
- must have experience in meeting with clients, holding live presentations in front of them or over the phone/Skype
- have a proven successful track record (clients won, numbers reached etc.)
- be fluent in English
- be a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills
- be open to traveling abroad
- be able to perform without continuous supervision or tasks received on a daily/weekly basis.
You get a serious plus for:
- having sales/business development experience in a small-sized company (<50 employees) within the market research industry, preferably in an online market research agency
- having experience in participating to market research trade shows, either as a visitor, exhibitor or speaker
- having experience in working with international clients
- having experience in project management within the market research industry
- being fluent or having excellent command of any international language besides English - especially French or German
- knowing to work with Gmail
- knowing your way around Cint Access Pro tool
- providing us with any written recommendations from peers or clients.
Education: not important
What we offer:
At DataDiggers you will find opportunities to learn and grow and also have a great time! We believe that offering the right work/play balance is the key to mutual success.
Here's what's in it for you:
- a competitive monthly salary with a steady annual raise
- an annual bonus connected to your own performance, independent of the team's results
- occasional gifts and bonuses linked to your personal achievements
- top office facilities and work equipment in a business building located in downtown Bucharest
- unlimited (excellent and free) coffee, tea and water
- flexible working hours, adapted to your personal needs
- various training opportunities and options for career development within the company
- a membership to either gym, dance classes or pilates, paid in full by the company.
- regular team building activities
- a relaxed and creative working environment
- flexibility in terms of working from home
- the chance to become part of a growing innovative team of young professionals in the online market research field.
Interested? Please apply and feel free to email us more information about yourself, offering more details on why you are a great fit for this role. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
- What is your experience with meeting clients and presenting market research related services to them? Please elaborate.
- Do you have any experience with attending market research trade shows to meet prospects and present company's products/services? If yes, please elaborate.
- What type of clients do you have experience in working with and what kind of market research services have you sold to them? Please provide some examples.