Business Development Executive
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Ready to join a fast growing Romanian Software Development company as a Business Development Executive? We are looking for new associates who have a passion for building relationships, are detail oriented and have a “can-do” attitude.
You will work with business analyst, managers, marketing specialists, project managers, web developers, security engineers, programmers and data scientists.
- Availability to travel is required (mostly Europe; around 25% of the time)
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Proven track record of bring in results as new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Well organised with previous experience using Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc. for maintaining database of prospective client information
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Ability to build and refine proposals
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities
- Offer consultative sales meetings and service to clients
- Ensure positive front-line customer contact
- Determine and meet customer needs, support and interact to ensure a positive experience
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships
- Establishing customer needs and selling accordingly
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out demonstrations and presentations
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business
- Account management for existing customers (upsells)
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Acting as a spokesperson and brand ambassador for the organisation at sales events and conferences
- Networking in order to generate new business for the company
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Nice to have and other notes:
- Previous experience in a either a software development company (IT&C Industry) or marketing industry.
- Leadership experience (leading sales teams)
- Motivating base salary and bonuses (uncapped based on performance)
- Ability to take an active role in developing long-term projects with renown global brands (Alexa top 5000)
- Work with a young, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to travel and work temporarily from various BoostIT offices (Bucharest, Constanta, Brasov, Pitesti)