Are you ready to travel extensively and do you feel that you have the right mix of commercial drive, analytical skills, emotional intelligence and leadership capacity? Look no further! This is your opportunity to boost your career and develop the skills that will set you apart from the crowd via a unique working experience.
Focus Reports is looking for energetic self-starters keen on gaining real international exposure by spending eleven months a year in some of the world’s most high-performance economies, while working on a daily basis with C-level industry executives and government officials.
These positions are highly sought-after: as a member of our team, you will join projects across a variety of regions (from Asia to Latin America, Europe and the MENA region) and spend 3 to 6 months in a country to develop country-themed, detailed industry reports on highly strategic, high-technology business sectors.
We are looking for talented candidates with remarkable academic backgrounds, high levels of personal drive and excellent communication skills to join Focus Reports’ diverse, multicultural team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact at a globally focused organization built on a human-scale, while enjoying a great financial package with a competitive base salary and lucrative performance-based bonuses. This package also includes coverage for all accommodation and travel expenses, as well as international health insurance.
Leveraging our track record spanning almost two decades, we provide newcomers with intensive training and mentoring as well as constant on-field support; however, the intrinsic nature of our business implies that our collaborators must be able to handle a high level of autonomy and responsibility in this ever-changing, international role.
While previous experience in sales, business development or marketing would, of course, be an advantage, we above all value candidates’ soft skills such as their resourcefulness, ability to adapt, keenness to learn, and enthusiasm.
IMPORTANT: While our headquarters are in London, UK, this position includes NO FIXED PLACE of business. Our team members typically live and work in 6 to 10 different countries over the span of two years.
CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS:
• Bachelors or Masters Degree
• Fluency in English + another language (preferably Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian)
• No travel restriction and willingness to spend at least 11 months a year abroad
• Excellent personal presentation, impeccable work ethic and high level of energy
• Sound understanding of business and international affairs
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• Intensive field training and continuous professional development
• Attractive financial package (competitive base salary plus performance-based bonuses & commissions)
• International health insurance and travel coverage
• All overseas business expenses including accommodation and travel
• Career advancement pathways
• Send your application in ENGLISH (CV+cover letter) to (ref: International Business Developer)
• Preselected candidates will be notified and contacted promptly for a Skype/Phone interview
• Attendance at a 2-day recruitment session (including group exercises and individual face to face assessments) in Bucharest