Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, spaniolă, portugheză
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
You love to sell and crave to intensively travel the globe; you are result-driven and resourceful; you perform well in teams yet are personally ambitious; you possess a top university degree and high level of emotional intelligence; you are eager to discover the art of negotiating with some of the world’s foremost decision makers. Our International Business Developer vacancy may be for you!
As a radically entrepreneurial venture that is actively redefining and reinterpreting the boundaries between market intelligence formulation, advertising, news reporting and ideas exchange, we are offering a unique and atypical professional experience for those ready to develop their commercial skills, travel internationally 11 month per year, work in teams and gain financial independence.
You will join our projects across the world (Europe, Asia, Latin America, Australasia and Africa) spending on average 3-5 months in a country selling advertisements to decision makers from private enterprise, the public sector and government for some of the 20 or so Oil & Gas or Pharmaceuticals industry-themed, country-specific reports that we publish every year. You will additionally actively participate in commercial strategizing, market research, network generation, the compilation of raw editorial content.
Occupying the rapidly evolving space where the diverse worlds of intelligence engineering, content publishing and precision B2B communications collide, we warmly extend our hand to those adventurous enough to join our journey.
IMPORTANT: While our headquarters are in London, UK, this position includes NO FIXED PLACE of business.
• Send your application in ENGLISH (CV+cover letter) to (ref: International Business Developer)
• Preselected candidates will be notified and contacted promptly for a Skype/Phone interview
• Submission of written assessment (psychometric aptitude questionnaire and analytical assignment)
• Attendance at a 2-day recruitment session (including group exercises and individual face to face assessments)
• Taking responsibility for all sales strategies and business development within the country you are based
• Identifying, networking with and engaging the key opinion leaders and stakeholders within your market
• Interviewing global decision makers: Ministers, CEOs, industry leaders and company chairmen
• Compiling analytic, opinion-driven country reports for the international investor community
• Conducting on-the-spot sales of premium advertising spaces
• Ensuring appropriate commercial follow up with all clients
CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS:
• Bachelors or Masters Degree
• Fluency in English + another language (preferably Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian)
• No travel restriction
• Willingness to spend and least 80% of their time abroad
• Excellent personal presentation
• Sound understanding of business and international affairs
• Impeccable work ethic and high level of energy
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• Intensive field training and continuous professional development
• Attractive financial package (competitive base salary plus performance-based bonuses & commissions)
• International health insurance and travel coverage
• All overseas business expenses including accommodation and travel
• Career advancement pathways (incl. possibility to be a Project Director managing a team of sales and editorial professionals)