Detalii loc de munca
Business developer Budapest
Eastrategies recruits for its client, a project developper for developing its international activity in Hungary. Our client operates in the field of renewable energy and provides integrated and sustainable solutions for energy production and energy savings to large buildings operators.
The project developper, based in Budapest, will be in charge of developing the project portfolio in Hungary and ensuring the implementation in conjunction with the head office and local partners.
- You have previous experience in the energy sector and ideally in photovoltaics.
- You know how to manage a project thanks to your capacity for organization, rigor and adaptation.
- You are able to work autonomously, within the framework of set missions. You share information in an open, structured and synthetic form with your colleagues. You have a good team spirit.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, good listening skills, negotiating skills and curiosity.
- You have rigor in the follow-up of files, organizational and writing skills (reports, planning, client reporting, etc.).
- You are comfortable investigating new markets, from all angles (technical, economic, political etc.).
- You are familiar with the Microsoft suite: Excel & Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- You are fluent in Hungarian and English (or French).
In direct relation with the International Development Director, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring and coordinating the development and construction of a portfolio of photovoltaic projects in Hungary.
- Ensuring the proper execution of maintenance operations on the plants.
- Carrying out prospecting and marketing actions with new key account customers in Hungary and coordinating the development of new projects until commissioning.
- collaborating with all other members of the company (technical, studies, legal and financial) and its shareholders, if needed.
- mastering the Hungarian regulatory, fiscal and legal context for the development of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Maintaining the network in Hungary with partners and the local administration.
- Regular reporting to the Director and to the Head of International Development.
You will be required to travel to Hungary and Eastern Europe on an ad hoc basis.
Type of contract
The project developper will be engaged for a period of 12 months with a "Volontariat International en Entreprise" contract, guaranteed by the French State. For this, the candidate must:
- Be between 18 and 28 years old at the date of registration.
- Be French or a citizen of an European Economic Area (EEA) country.
- Didn't have in the past or does not currently have a fiscal residence in Hungary
At the end of this contract, a continuation of the collaboration could be envisaged by the company.