Are you looking for a new challenge in business development with direct sales? We are searching now new colleagues in our IDS division, based in Bucharest area for Bucharest and South region.
For Industrial Doors Solutions, part of Entrance Systems divisions specialized in high-speed doors, industrial doors, loading dock systems, we are looking for skilled individuals with strong knowledge in sales of industrial product and/or services. Our extensive portfolio means a full range of solutions for customer entrances and openings, comprising high speed & industrial doors, docking systems and entrance automation; it also includes the services to keep them efficient. Created to match customer needs, our products ensure the efficient flow of both people and goods.
Offering long-term perspectives with the global leader in door opening solutions, the person will be part of a fast growing international company with opportunities for professional development in ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems.
We are looking for passionate people who want to make a difference on our road to the future. We understand that our success depends on providing our people with an environment in which they can thrive. Our business is an exciting and demanding one. We believe that if we expect people’s continued energy and commitment at work, we must provide the right atmosphere for that to happen.
We want people who are positive, energetic and passionate about what they are doing, with a clear sense of purpose and pride in their individual contribution to the company's success. This means providing an inspiring and effective organization with opportunities for professional growth in which individual success depends on personal merit and performance.
What you will be doing:
Responsible for proactively building and maintaining relationship with General contractors for Equipment sales to new projects in the designated area and with Large end-users in our key segments, Manufacturing and Logistics.
• Permanently representing the company’s in the assigned region, you will manage relationship at all levels with General contractors, Architects and End-users, to ascertain the maximum penetration of products and services in the area;
• Preparing offers for the new projects, and permanent follow-up of open quotations, achieving a high hit-rate between quotations and confirmed orders;
• Participating to the Development and Implementation of the sales coverage strategy to grow our sales and market share in key projects, you will identify, classify and actively pursue new business opportunities based on customer needs and sales potential of each client;
• Growing sales proactively, you will develop and manage territory key performance indicators (KPI’s);
• Communicate with a variety of decision makers, prospecting, and profiling, qualifying, identifying client needs and presenting solutions;
• Rapidly establish a network of clients, developing relationships;
• Negotiate supplier/vendor contracts (when necessary) and maintain positive relations;
What we are looking for key-words
Strong & proved sales administration skills,
Very good communication skills, Results oriented,
Fast learner with technical abilities
University graduate preferably with technical qualification and solid technical knowledge, preferably with the ability to interpret architectural drawings;
• Good networking within Construction environment and/or experience in sales of technical products on/or services to industrial environment
• Strong & proved sales experience with construction materials or industrial products and services. Work experience of minimum three years preferably with an International company;
• Results oriented, Self-driven, fast learner with technical abilities, independent, highly disciplined that excels in both solo and team selling situations;
• Hands-on mentality with strong focus on sales and results.
• Very strong proofed selling and relationship building skills, with impeccable follow-up;
2 positions, in our office in Bucharest
Contact and application:
Please send your CV in English: no later than May 15th.
Let’s create a safer and more open world – together!
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives.
We have a feeling of discovery and urge to innovate by working together and telling it like it is, enabling us to be always growing, never boring and leading right.
Do you want to be encouraged to act, have responsibilities to grow with
and opportunities to explore? Join us!
Would you like to join us in opening doors of the future?"