Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
For one of our clients, one of the largest supermarket chains, we are currently looking for a Business Controller.
The Business Controller will be responsible for providing in-depth financial analysis on current financial performance, including budget variance analysis.
- Monitoring business performance through financial KPIs;
- Providing explanations for the variations between the budget and actual performance;
- Coordinating with Finance and Business leaders across the organization to prepare and analyze forecasts, identify trends and key drivers;
- Overseeing the execution of the company budget, provides budget feedback, and assists leadership in key financial decisions;
- Designing, developing and implementing business processes;
- Ensuring that effective internal controls are established, maintained and monitored throughout the company, and understood by all stakeholders
- Providing business partner support and guidance to all levels of the organization in efforts to optimize the business performance
- Providing financial guidance and oversight for securing the necessary approval of capital expenditures
- Fosters the generation of corrective measures together with business owners in case of negative actual/budget deviations and follows up the implementation of such correction measures and monitors their effects
- Making recommendations for improving the financial operations and the position of the company
- Developing, implementing and maintaining financial/ business policies, procedures and systems
The ideal candidate?
- Cost and budget management;
- Commercial finance experience is a plus;
- Big4 experience is a plus;
- IFRS knowledge;
- Four years minimum relevant exposure within a complex business;
- Prior accounting and reporting experience & knowledge;
- Analytical thinking and very good organizational skills;
- Bachelor degree in Finance;
- Proficient MS Office Skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Goal and results oriented;
- High level of commitment and accountability to get the job done;
- Pro-active team player, able to work independently.