Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you ready to go further?
At HARTMANN you get to make a difference. Our healthcare products and solutions make an impact in millions of people’s lives around the world on a daily basis – in hospitals, in clinics, and at home. We believe that health can empower people to make a positive difference in the world, and this is something worth going further for.
Join our team as a
Main objectives of the job:
- Provide reports and analyzes regarding the financial performance of the company, build business plan and monitor its actual development;
- Support the Management in achieving the company’s strategic objectives by providing the necessary support in all financial aspects;
- Collaborate with and support other departments, group colleagues.
- Prepares/assists in the preparation of budgets/forecasts/business plans;
- Perform month-end closing procedure in accordance to Group requirements and deadlines: run cycles, review cost allocation on cost cycles, on cost elements;
- Analyze and comment development of KPIs of products / channels (sales, profitability, etc.);
- Preparing monthly financial reports (P&L, Cash flow, BS) and presentations to various stakeholders;
- Prepare analysis of actual vs. budget variances inputs, indicate corrective actions for and provide support to management (investigates the reasons for variances, actual vs planned or vs previous year results);
- Perform complex analysis, business-cases in the decision-making process;
- Prepares presentation to local management and Group;
- Participate in developments & implementation of financial tools, other strategic projects;
- Collaborate with other departments to continuously improve processes and data accuracy.
- University degree (degree in Economics/Finance)
- +5 years’ experience in financial field within a multinational company, with strong understanding of accounting concepts
- Advanced user of Office, especially Excel
- SAP user
- Advanced English
- Desire to learn, pro-active