Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Zucchetti Group, leader in Europe for the design and development of modern and innovative ERP solutions targeted to Small and Medium Enterprises.
It is currently hiring for its headquarters in Romania, with a long-term contract, Business Consultants in ERP environment (Accounting, Controlling, Logistics and Manufacturing areas).
The ideal candidate is a technical expert with deep experience in the analysis, pre-sales, startup, technical support and training of ERP software products.
The job duties are:
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.), and perform assessments of the various client’s needs
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Map client’s needs to available Zucchetti software solutions, formulating recommendations with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations. Provide the development team with detailed analysis about software components to be developed or customized
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with practical advice about the correct use of the proposed software products.
- Install and configure the software products in the client’s systems, training the users to its correct use in the various business areas.
- Assist the client in implementing the software solution and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide support and guidance for any occurring problems and issues, either by on-site visit or remote assistance tools
The teams work with methods inspired to Agile Development, where the personal initiative and creativity combines with collaboration and teamwork.
The requirements are:
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as Accounting, Logistics, Manufacturing, Controlling, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.), RDBMS and reporting / BI tools
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Excellent knowledge of English spoken and written (B2 or higher).
The working place will be Bucharest. The proposal is for a long-term contract.