Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a
Business Builder Performer Buzau
We don’t just want any Business Builder, here is our checklist:
- You have a University degree;
- You have min. 1 year in sales or marketing activities (brand, trade, key accounts, consumer engagement, distribution);
- You are analytical with communication skills;
- You are available for domestic travel;
- You have strong achievement orientation and standing alone;
- You have a good level of spoken and written English;
- You have proficient computer skills (MS Office) ;
- You have driving license B category (min. 1 year experience);
- Considering national commercial plan and objectives analyze your allocated territory (based on consumer and retail profile) and identify problems and opportunities related to Philip Morris brands performance;
- In line with identified problems and opportunities, you will allocate available resources and set targets to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory;
- Aligning route plan with national commercial objectives and activities, you will define and implement specific actions to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory and efficiency;
- You will execute in field activities following the route plan and optimizing time with opportunities;
- You will monitor the performance and propose improvement actions of service providers on Consumer Engagement and Merchandising activities;
- You will collect, consolidate and communicate internally relevant information related to business and public information about competition;
- You will monitor activities and measure achieved result versus set objectives KPI's, and set proper action targets for the following period to increase efficiency.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.