If you couldn’t find a dream job, it’s time to build it together with us.
- Administration of BPM software, ex. Job Router, Lotus Notes, Microsoft InfoPath
- Supporting and troubleshooting of BPM software
- Enabling of custom workflows, fields, dashboards and reports
- Creating and managing of complex BPM software including workflows, screen, notification and permission schemes
- Global coverage of BPM software related tasks for all Porsche Engineering locations
- Collaboration in international project teams, involving also travelling
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology or an equivalent education
- Work experience as a business application (BPM) administrator or support role
- Work experience with Job Router is considered a plus
- Work experience with scripting languages or programming languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of databases and SQL
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- English is mandatory and German language is considered a plus
- Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer
- Professional work environment (you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best automotive engineers in the business, . engineers that worked on the winning car in LeMansH race).
- Flexible working hours.
- You will have the possibility to experience our premium cars in our development center from Germany.
- And of course the other regular benefits (medical insurance, meal tickets, etc.)