Detalii loc de munca
Business Analyst (with .Net skills)
Job remote (permite desfășurarea activității la domiciliu/telemuncă, permanent sau temporar)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are looking for a new colleague to join our AUSYTeam as a Business Analyst. The role also requires .Net Development knowledge in a project that builds critical solutions for the hospitality industry in order to help hotels manage their activities. The objective of this project involves migration of the existing application written in Delphi to a microservices web platform using .Net Core and Azure hosting. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team composed by: C# developers, Delphi experts and QA Engineers.
- Act as a liaison between management and technical developers;
- Manage traceability throughout the project lifecycle and ensure the business impact against compliance is understood;
- Enlighten with digital experience the solutions imagined by Product Owner (best practices, consistency with market standards);
- Participate in the Software Design meetings and analyze user needs to establish technical requirements;
- Participation in development of modules according to the analysis, bug fixing and cooperating with development team;
- Accountable to deliver high quality business analysis that focuses on delivering a great Customer Experience;
- Give advice on possible improvements in product backlog;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation;
- Work with Relational Databases such as MS SQL Server, Transact SQL.
- Previous exposure to a BA role in a development project;
- Minimum 3 years experience with: .Net Core/.NET, REST Api, Microservices architecture, MS SQL Server / Transact SQL;
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodology;
- Commercial awareness;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Leadership and management skills;
- An interest in and understanding of project management techniques and computing systems;
- Proficiency with English is a must;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.