4 Bulevardul General Vasile Milea, București
Top worldwide Bank account in IBM is looking for the following role.
- 4-6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis,
- Experience with best practices and standards in banking sector, especially in Risk Management domain,
- Analytical ability to ensure comprehensiveness and articulation of functional details,
- Business facing and communication skills, active participant in driving the requirements workshops using specific tools and techniques,
- Experience with requirements analysis, including but not limited to writing estimates based on assumptions and driving clarification meetings with the client (Function Points estimations is a plus),
- Experience with both reporting and interactive experience applications, or at least both the back end and the front end of an application
- Prior experience using a structured analysis framework or methodology of any kind
- Tools, a subset of the following: Jira, RTC, HP Quality Center
- Extensive knowledge of Agile principles and standards (SCRUM Master certification is a plus),
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- Ability to work with remote teams,
- Have a strong delivery focus adhering to consistent documentation standards,
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload and work against specific deadlines.
- Elaborate and validate up to approval within the review cycles for the business signoff of the functional specifications documentation,
- Negotiate and manage functional dependencies between requirements potentially prioritize requirements to reflect those dependencies,
- Focuses on ensuring the requirements meet the current business needs,
- Collect and document requirements in Epics, User Stories and optionally Business use cases,
- Acts as (Proxy) Product owner chairing or participating at all SCRUM ceremonies attends daily standup meetings - when required,
- Offer active feedback in order to provide clarifications on the user requirements to all team members,
- Perform sprint reviews (accept/reject user stories based on acceptance criteria and all predefined scenarios),
- Elaborate requirements traceability matrix and ensure a thorough review and signoff of the derived test cases – provide formal signoff on the coverage of the test cases from a requirements perspective.